Blog #10: Music

What's good y'all, Me personally I don't think I could ever go without music. In my opinion, music is the most important thing besides food, water, and shelter. Almost every single person listens to music every single day, even when your at the dentist music might be on in the background. The world could not go on without music as it's something that every single human likes. Whether it's different genres, artists, or even sounds used in the songs such as the instruments or samples. 
Tyler The Creator Recording The Bridge on Sweet - YouTube
I listen to music a lot in my everyday life as I almost always have my headphones in my ears or around my neck. Music can do a lot of things for people and it can all be different. People can listen to music to get prepared to work out or get hyped to play a basketball game. There's also music you can just chill to or even get sad listening to, cause a lot of people like to do that... Cough cough me.
Clairo outlasted viral fame to blossom into the artist she wants to be -  Music News - triple j

What are y'all favorite genres and artists? I'd say my favorite genres are rap, indie, and pop. My favorite artists include Tyler the creator, Clairo, Steve Lacy, X, and Xavier Wulf. I like way too many artists to list and I like a lot of weird music but I wanna hear what y'all like.
A Ranking of Every Guest Appearance on My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy |  by Micah Wimmer | Medium

Comments

  1. i'm obsessed with music and I do listen to rock, indie, hip hop, rap, etc. I love to explore music especially listening to it in a different language. For instance, I listened to french rap and hip hop music and the beat and rhythm of the music is so good, even though I had no clue what they were saying. I only care for the instrumental part and how they created the song. Discovering old songs like the 60's or 70's can be very interesting because those songs send to be samples or reused for TikTok which I find it funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick--Nice job finishing up the blog project. You have interesting topics and ideas, and some pretty good development. The layout and organization of your entries overall is easy to follow and engaging. There is room for some deeper analysis and significance in your discussions. Keep it up...and keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #2 Communication