Entry #1: Welcome to my blog!!!

 What's good y'all this is my blog page. My name is Nicholas Loera but I like to go by Nick. My interests are cars, fashion and sports such as football, basketball, and boxing.

 My hobbies are playing and watching basketball, playing video games. I am also getting into working on cars as that is what I plan on doing after college but I'm still new to it. I also love listening to music, I listen to artists varying from Clario, Jason Aldean to Xavier Wulf and Playboicarti.

Jumping From YouTube To Festival Stages, Clairo Is Of A New Generation Of  Artists Making The Internet Work For Them | WBUR NewsWHEN IGOR ATE TYLER, THE CREATOR
Some of my pet peeves are when people fake laugh or don't own up to their mistakes. I understand people don't like awkward silence at times but I'd rather that happen then someone fake laugh and me get weirded out. People that don't own up to their mistakes also irk me as it's natural to mess up in life, making excuses for your actions won't better oneself. I see mistakes as a part of the process in improving who you are as person. 

My short term goals are to get a vehicle I really like for a good price (I just sold my car 2 weeks ago). I'm stuck between getting a mustang gt or getting a G37, I either want a V8 or a JDM car I can throw boost at. My long term goal is to boost that vehicle and get it around the 600-700 horsepower range.

What makes me unique is how I view things compared to others. I have a weird thought process and I just see things differently compared to the people I'm around but I'm cool with that. I also hate wearing or owning the same things as people, especially clothes. I couldn't give you an actual reason why besides I just don't like to look like everyone else it's just a subconscious thing about me. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrcwcMIYpQg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #2 Communication